15 January 2012

Golden Globes 2012: Best Dressed

Here are my fashion faves for the evening, in no particular order:

1) Nicole Richie. Rocking Julien MacDonald. She does a mean Goldie Hawn, no?

2) Charlize Theron, wearing Dior, like any good spokesperson should! But who could contest when the result is that?!

3) Emma Stone. She's become a favorite of mine this year and I'm pleased to see her in this gorgeous Lanvin number. Perfect for her!

4) Dianna Agron. The Glee-ette turned up in a laser-cut, poppy red, very glamorous Giles gown. Hello!

5) Evan Rachel Wood. I can't believe I'm placing her on my best dressed list, but low and behold...it's Gucci.

6) Sofia Vergara. Sure it'd be nice to see her, just once, in a dress that wasn't mermaid clingy, but the texture on the skirt of that dress is stunning. By Vera Wang. Didn't she wear Vera Wang at The Emmy's?

7) Sarah Hyland. Dolce and Gabbana. This is just so pretty and simple and effortless.

8) Debra Messing. I'm so fucking sick of those damned commercials for her new TV movie I can barely control myself. But damned if the woman doesn't look as good as she always did. Monique Lhullier.

9) Ricky Gervais. I tend to skip over gobs of pictures of men in tuxes. His made me pause. My god are these 2 not just the perfect, breezy Hollywood couple? Nailed it. Suit by Ted Baker.

10) Sarah Michelle Gellar. Typical? No. Risky? For sure. Successful? Absolutely! Loved it. Another by Monique Lhullier.

No comments: